The River Valley Ramble
Saturday October 23-Sunday October 24th
The River Valley Ramble is an overnight tour from Northampton Massachusetts to Brattleboro Vermont. A true classic for fall biking in Western Massachusetts! As the cycling seasons draws to a sad end, join us on this relaxing and beautiful tour along the Connecticut River. This route favors quiet backroads through farmland and small towns.
Over the course of 50 miles, you’ll see and experience the Connecticut River Valley in a very personal way.
- Pass by a Hop farm growing hops for the numerous craft breweries, fertile farm fields growing organic produce and small towns as we ride along the Connecticut River.
- We will stop along the way for coffee at a quant and totally unique bookstore and cafe overlooking a waterfall and river.
- Have a beer at local brewery or ice cream cone in the center of historic Northfield.
- Once in Brattleboro you will have time to relax and wander before dinner.
- You will return to Northampton on Sunday after a group breakfast.
- This ride must be reserved two weeks in advance for planning and logistics. A SAG van will support you during your tour.
What is included
- Full van and mechanical support for the duration of the tour.
- Baggage transportation.
- All snacks and drinks at dedicated and planned stops.
*some additional purchases such as beer or ice cream can be purchased by the guests.
- Hotel accommodations and bike storage.
- Breakfast on Sunday before departing.
- T shirt per guest
- Leave Northampton at 9:00 am Saturday
- Arrive Brattleboro around 3:00pm Saturday
- Leave Brattleboro 8:00 am Sunday
- Arrive Northampton around 2:00 pm Sunday