Frontier Cycling has partnered with Ultra Bike Adventures of France for a unique experience. This 6 day tour which starts and ends in Marseille, is designed with French speakers and those curious wanderlust adventure seekers in mind. We will cycle and camp in some of the most beautiful regions of Provence in Southern France, starting in La Cité des Pâpes, Avignon. For five days we cycle, explore and camp as we explore La Camargue, Arles, and The French Grand Canyon. Let’s start experiencing fragrant lavender fields, see a live bull ranch, and drink local wines!
Call, email or refer to the above PDF’s for complete and detailed information.
Total time of tour: 7 days
Total distance on bikes: 380KM
Total mileage 380 Km
Total cost per rider $2,850
What is included
- Flight to France and all transportation during length of the tour. Flights purchased separately may require additional transportation charges.
- Professional bilingual guides.
- Bikes. E-bikes available for an additional charge.
- Food and camping materials provided by Ultra Bike Adventures.
- Support vans and trailers.
What is not included
- Additional activities outside of those proposed (see French edition PDF).
- Additional food and snacks not part of the camping experience.
- Transportation outside of the tour and airport.